Aquarium Ball Filter
Aquarium Fish Tank Plastic Moss Ball Filter Live Plant Holder Aquatic Exquisite Decorations Ornament Pet Supplies
This mineral ball is a great holder for planting moss to DIY moss ball. At the same time, it can be the bucephalandra habitat. It will nitrify bacteria, release multiple mineral and microelement that is good to fish and shrimp. Clear plastic ball cooperates with moss ball or bucephalandra makes it to be the perfect decoration. If you put a filter into the tank, it also has the function of water purification. Perfect for use in a fish tank, shrimp tank and aquarium.
- Natural mineral ball can nitrify bacteria, release multiple mineral and microelement that is good to fish and shrimp.
- Made by clear plastic, which is eco-friendly, non-toxic. Besides, it’s transparent color makes it to be the perfect decoration.
- Thread structure is easy for installation and removal, great for DIY.
- It’s a hollow sphere that is great for the plant to stretch their arms and legs freely.
- Powerful function can use as a grass cultivation platform, such as moss, bucephalandra. Or filling filter for water purification.
- Perfect for use in a fish tank, shrimp tank and aquarium.
Diameter: Approx. 5cm / 1.96inch
Height: Approx. 3.6cm / 1.4inch
Item Type: Moss Ball Holder
Function: Grass Cultivation Platform, Filter Holder, Bucephalandra Habitat, Decoration
1 x Aquarium Moss Ball Only
Please rotate the sinking ball in an anticlockwise direction, otherwise, it may cause the breaking of the grid cover.